BLUE LOTUS : Flower of Intuition Tea
Blue Lotus is traditionally known to be a gateway to the divine. For centuries, Blue Lotus has been respected as an ancestral flower known to induce deep meditative energy, enhance third eye function and motivate lucid dreaming. The effects of the Blue Lotus, or Blue Waterlily, can be euphoric, while helping to decompress the nervous system and relax the whole body, and mind.
A dried flower that can help promote relaxation and heightened awareness.
For more about this beautiful and ancient flower, read here.
- Can act as a nervous system relaxant, also known as a Nervine*
- Can help promote restful sleep*
- Helps to reduce stress + anxiety*
- May open up the third eye
- May induce relaxation*
- May heighten awareness* [R]
- May relieve anxiety*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) Flower^
Ethically sourced from Thailand
Infuse 2Tbsp in 1 cup of boiling water. Allow to steep 5-7 minutes.
Remember, a longer steep time just makes it taste bitter, while losing the subtle taste and feel it provides. Best with an Heirloom Cacao based latte or mocktail. For even greater mood boosting effects, try it with Mucuna dopamine bean.
Store away from heat & light.
CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children.